sábado, 16 de maio de 2009

Musicas da Banda Sex Bob-Omb

Reuní todas as músicas tocadas ou mencionadas até o 5º volume da banda Sex Bob-Omb:

Launchpad McQuack

Letra:

I

Can't be sure

But I'm think I heard you

Crawl thru the door

You

Didn't Say a Word

And I Think You Tried to go to Bed

But Instead you went to floor

You've been out drinking with the Other Boys again

Telling them no We are Only Friends


End

And where do you begin?

You've been out Partying with guys I've Never met

Drinking Beer and Smoking cigarettes

Killing Brain cells and killing me

Oh Stop Pretending

That this isn't really Ending

And I will stop resenting you


Making Out and Making me

Oh oh oh

I

Waited up late

Maybe

A bit too late

Until You

Finally Came in

Where do I


When you stop resenting me

Why don’t you stop pretending

That this game is never-ending

And I will stop

Resenting you when you

stop resenting stop resenting stop resenting stop resenting me


Hi-Hat

Letra:

???


Kim's Song

Letra:

???


Herself

Letra:

???


Erasmus

Letra:

???


Julie's Birthday Song

This is So Excruciating

I'm so Sick of All your Hating!


Ramona’s Song

Letra:

Ramona 7X

BUN DAAAAHH-NNNNN

Ramona Wicked

Ramona 3X

OOOOOOHHHHHH, Ramona!


Untitled Composition

Letra:

The Gilded Palace of Flying Burritos

Excellent Nouveau Mexican Cuisine

We All go to Wear Swank-Ass Nudie Suts

I Shoulda know it Was a Lousy Pipe Dream

Ohhh, Ohhh, What an Awesome job

Ohhh, Ohhh, What I do Now??

Ohhh, Ohhh, It's like I've been robbed

Spent the Last of My Paycheque

And I'm Feelin' pretty Downnnnn!!


Untitled song 1:

Keep up the pace

This was not the Case

I Never loved you

You were such a spaz

Get over Yourself


Untitled Song 2:

Letra:

I’m so Indefatigable!!

C’mon, C’mon


Untitled Song 3:

Letra:

You Never Even


Untitled Song 4

Letra:

It's Not Me

It's You

Make no Mistake

You're Having your cake

BA BA BA

You're Eating it Too


:D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário